Saturday 18 December 2010

Welcome to My first Green Blog!

Hello people! Welcome to my Green Blog. I hope over the coming months and years you will find it both informative and  rewarding. As the title suggests my main focus will be on green issues centralising on alternative energy and renewable resources. I'll be updating as regularly as I can with new information and resources for you to peruse at your leisure so I hope we can all beneffit from this in the long run. I'll just say this little piece to begin with so you know exactly where I am coming from  and why I am doing this.

I feel that we all owe it to our planet to put something back. Now, more than ever, we find ourselves in one of the worst global predicaments  we have ever been in as a species. Pollution. de-forrestisation, resource depletion, ecological meltdown and the systematic annihilation of species after species in the animal kingdom, is leading us into a black hole of planetary meltdown and ultimate destruction.

Dark words I know, but theses are dark times and unless we all pull together and recognise the facts that we are presented with, it is unlikely we will last the distance as a race. Lets put something back and lets make a safer greener planet for our children and there children to live in for generations to come. If you're reading this, then you're already on the road.Remember, small hands turn big wheels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment